Saturday, May 5, 2018
3:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Derby Day Orlando Presenter since 2008
Derby Day Orlando Bourbon Sponsor
Derby Day Orlando Venue Host
Get your official Derby Day Attire at Vineyard Vines at Millennia Mall.
Join us at the Vineyard Vines on Thursday, April 19. 2018, from 5pm-9pm for special Derby Day Attire, lessons on how to tie a bow tie and some lite snacks with other special things to prepare you for the best Derby Day Orlando ever!.
General Admission Includes:
- All the drinks you want (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- All the food you can consume
- All the fun you and your friends can have
- Raffle prizes that will knock your hat off
- Music and dancing with old and new friends
- Contests- with exciting prize
- Best Hat
- Best Dressed Male/Female
- Best Dressed Couple
- Games for everyone to enjoy
- Viewing of the most exciting 2 minutes in sports history (the Kentucky Derby) on multiple large screen TVs while rooting for your favorite horse
- Making a difference for children with autism!
VIP Admission Includes General Admission Benefits And:
- Official 11th Annual VIP Derby Party Pass
- Entrance to the VIP Bar for VIPs ONLY
- Recognition in the program as a VIP
- VIP entrance
- Early admission 30 minutes before the event for mint julep & champagne toast
- Cinco de Mayo Church Street Party Admission (7:30pm) $10 value
Tax deductible sponsorship opportunities are available with VIP tickets and Promotional Marketing Packets
For Sponsor Opportunities:
Contact PALS 407.823.6020 or a Kentucky Derby Day Official.
Orlando’s Premier Kentucky Derby Day benefits the University of Central Florida – Center for Autism & Related Disabilities (UCF-CARD) through Providing Autism Links & Support (PALS), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to supporting UCF-CARD to provide services and programs for individuals with autism in Central Florida.